Gift Certificates Available. SHOP NOW!
* Quincy Jones CJ Scholarship awarded by Quincy Jones, sponsored by CJ&E in Korea, October 2013
* Billboard Endowed Scholarship awarded by Berklee College of Music – April 2013
* Voice Department Outstanding Achievement Award by Berklee College of Music –March 2013
* Next Generations Jazz Festival in Monterey, CA March, 31, 2012
– Finalist in a Open Combo Division (Sponsored by Berklee College of Music)
* Bucharest Jazz Competition 2011
* 2000 YMCA Won-Ju city Singing Contest Duet 2nd place
* 2001 YWCA Won-Ju city Singing Contest Solo 1st place
* Won-Ju High-school for woman, Choir
* 2001 Gang-Won Province Youth competition for Music&Art – High-school Composition part. 2.Preis
* January 2005 Broadcast composition „San-Cho“, a piece for Flute Solo on Radio ORF1 in Austria <Die Lange Nacht der neuen Österreichischen Musik (The Long Night of new Austrian music)>
Select all the days/times the student would be available to start lessons. Selecting "3pm - 7pm" means the student can start as early as 3pm or start as late as 7pm. It is important that you select as many days and the widest window of start times for each day as possible. That will help us make a match with one of our teachers.Ok
Are you sure that's your only availability? The more availability you easier it will be to arrange a teacher for you.