Gift Certificates Available. SHOP NOW!
Bachelor Degree: Helwan University
Master Degree: Helwan University
Course Work: The music institute of Kwuit
2011 -- Music Award of the children in music
2012- Music of Salam Shalom
2014- Music in Roma institute
2017- the wonderful music festival in Canada
2018- New- York style with with the sckola of Antica
i'm a motivated instructor who loves his students and trying his best to make them love what they do, i am a performer and a world musician, Composer and have more than twenty piece, i performed in more than 25 country around the world, i also do music and story and i work more than 7 concerts with Chicago of en-sample the music for me is balm of tears and laughter and love and humor and sorrow and anger and relief and joy.. so my big goal is transfer those feeling to my students and make them love what they do.
· Born in Cairo- Egypt and finish his High School in Cairo with honors GPA in Arabic.
· Bachelors of Music Art 1992 Helwan Music College.
· Bachelors of education (Arabic)
· Teacher at Amal HS in Cairo for Arabic & Music.
· Professor at specialized Education College in Cairo teaching Oud & Harmony.
· Instructor in Kuwait teaching reading and grammar Arabic. Also teaching Arabic scalars.
· Teaching Arabic in sunrise school in Ohio.
· Teaching Piano &Oud (Music General) piano center in Worthington Ohio.
· Teaching Arabic (Poetry, reading, stories) & Music in Middle Eastern study center in Ohio.
· Private Tutoring in Arabic, Oud, Vocal, Piano
· Teaching At AICU (American Islamic College) Makamat (Arabic Music Scalars).
· Teaching Arabic at Islamic Foundation School (IFS) from level one until five.
The least methodical of the four approaches, the Orff method teaches music in four stages: imitation, exploration, improvisation, and composition, and this is what i use. 1- make musical instruments with your children......2-Sing to them...... 3- Teach them to whistle...... 4- play musical games..... 5- play music in the background.... 6- let them play with instruments...... 7- Give them musical colouring in..... 8- get them used to musical terms... 9- soundtrack nap time.... 10- Children's TV programs.
My teaching tools are slightly different than most people. Sure, I use Textbooks and pencils but along with these materials, I use a special way trying to understand what is in my students mind and how to make the lesson interesting and easy for them to understand. I want my students to learn basic skills. That is, I want them to learn the basic skills necessary to transform their world. I want my students to have opportunities to develop voice, engage in dialogue, take action and learn to reflect on their actions. And, because I want my students to engage themselves in their world differently.
Select all the days/times the student would be available to start lessons. Selecting "3pm - 7pm" means the student can start as early as 3pm or start as late as 7pm. It is important that you select as many days and the widest window of start times for each day as possible. That will help us make a match with one of our teachers.Ok
Are you sure that's your only availability? The more availability you easier it will be to arrange a teacher for you.